Bathmate Gains Penis Pump Vacuum Description:
Bathmate gains penis pump vacuum is one of the good methods for penis enlargement, that using water pressure to develop penis size, improve stamina, blood flow, and penile health.
Bathmate Gains is really working, and it is a physical therapy using the principle of water pressure, which is not harmful to the body and has no side effects.
How does it work?
A penis pump works by using suction to draw blood into the penis.
The blood fills the blood vessels in your penis, causing them to swell so your penis gets — temporarily — bigger and harder.
How to Use Bathmate Gains Pump:
- Pull the plug and press the air out.
- Press the bottom to release air.
- Connect the tube and hose.
- In the shower or bath, fill the pump with warm water.
- Insert your penis and seal the pump to your body.
- Continue building the vacuum pressure by pumping out water, and you’ll soon feel Bathmate start to take effect. Once you’re erect, you can remove the pump. If not erect too much, you can use the pump for up to 5 minutes at a time, 3 times a day for maximum gains.
- You can place a constriction ring around the base of your penis to help you maintain your erection.
Bathmate Gains Product Features:
- Medical ABS tube, anti throw and crack – Manual suction, easy to operate
- Accurate scale, precisely feel the effect of increasing – Powered by manual
- Luxury packaging(with airbag )
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Gain a longer, stronger and healthier erection Increase penis length and girth, Overcome erectile dysfunction Quick release valve.
- Pumps are popular devices for growing a penis girth.
Bathmate Gains Product Specification:
- Product Dimensions: 1.8Inch x 16.1 Inch
- Item Weight: 152g
- Tube Inner Diameter: 0.7 Inch or 0.9 Inch or 1.3 Inch
Bathmate Gains Research:
Is It Safe To Use The Penis Pump Vacuum?
For the most part, Yes.
But according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), using a penis pump device could aggravate penile conditions, such as Peyronie’s disease, priapism, and urethral strictures.
If the pressure in the cylinder is too high, it may cause the skin surface of the penis to be slightly out of school due to this reason, so this device may not be suitable for you if you have the following conditions.
- Have a blood disorder
- Have a history of blood clots
- Take blood thinners
How do you know which pump is best?
Ask your health care provider for a prescription. You do not need a prescription to purchase a penis pump, but having a prescription will ensure that you get a safe device.
If you have a prescription, you can also pay for part or all of the cost of the device through insurance or patient assistance.
Finally, consider your penis size when purchasing a pump or tension ring (if not included in the pump).
Most kits are one-size-fits-all, but if your size is much smaller or larger than average, you’ll want to choose accordingly.
Are there any precautions you should take?
Shave your pubic hair, the messy pubic hair may affect your mood and affect erection. Before using the Pump, you can shave the pubic hair at the root, which can prevent the hair from getting stuck in the pump. Without pubic hair, you can also seal the pump to the skin better.
Follow your doctor’s advice, if available. Follow the instructions in the manual.
Do not use it for more than 30 minutes; leaving the penis erect for a long time may cause damage.
Apply lubricant to the penis, this will reduce the damage to the penis.
To protect your privacy, we promise to send your products in secret packaging, do not show any pictures and words on the package, no one knows what parcel is inside.
- United States: Takes 4-13 Days.
- Other Country: Free shipping takes about 15-25 business days. depends on the conditions of carriage.
For FAQs, please go to our FAQs page.
There are no reviews yet.